Monday, September 7, 2009

SubWay

After getting my weigh down to the low 290s using the Atkins induction method 3 times I attempted it a fourth time and hopefully lose another 15-20 pounds. After all this strategy seemed to be my key to success. My weight had climbed 10 pounds or so and I waited 18 months as I had done previously so I thought I would give it a try. This time however, my body seemed to know what I was doing and refused to cooperate. I didn't lose a pound and my fourth attempt was excruciatingly difficult. Not surprisingly I was disheartened but decided to try again in a short while.

That effort also failed. I know this sounds crazy but it was as if my body understood what I was doing and turned on me, protected itself against my efforts to clean it up. Needless to say my 5th, and last attempt at the Atkins diet was fruitless.

In the meantime my weight had climbed back up to 350 pounds. I was looking for a solution when a friend came to my rescue.

Then I did an IT project for my friend Fred Wilbur. He looked great! He told me about a mutual acquaintance who was doing the same thing he was and had lost 35 pounds easily. Naturally I asked him what it was and it was the Subway diet. So I started on the Subway diet and quickly lost 30 pounds. It was great! Best of all it was a diet I could take with me on the road or while at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment