Sunday, September 13, 2009

3 Pounds in 2 Days!

This nutritional cleansing weight loss program I am on really works! And I am not hungry! That last part is the best of all. I have a shake in the morning; eat a regular lunch, which for me is a 6-inch Subway sandwich, and a shake in the evening. I make the shakes with milk and crushed ice in a blender and it is very satisfying! Then I take a cleansing drink before bed. In between meals I make sure that I stay full drinking plenty of water. I tried drinking flavored water, and zero calorie sports drinks, but those drinks do not cleanse. And the goal here is nutritional cleansing, not simply weight loss. All diets work, that is why this isn't a diet - it's a change of lifestyle. Isagenix might be what I've spent the last 25 years looking for. It is starting to look that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment