Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Changes

I've been pondering what to do differently. The Subway, five meals a day, approach has been highly successful for me. It has took me from 350 pounds to 290 last year. Although I slacked off in recent months and gained 20 of those pounds back, it has again gotten me down to around 300 pounds so it is a good thing and still working.

But I always seem to hit a wall at 290 pounds so I am looking for what to do at that point. Should I shift gears at that point in order to trick my body? It almost seems like my body is resisting the weight loss once I hit that particular number. Of course it might all be in my head as well.

In any case I'm continuing to get back down to 290 pounds before I try any more running. There is an exercise room in my hotel this week which I will use tonight and Thursday night. In the mornings I still do squats and a few pushups to get the blood going.

But what will I do when I plateau again? I'm already checking out an option. I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment